Oh Christmas Tree Christmas Re-Crackers™
How it works:
- Choose your re-cracker fabric. The Re-Crackers come as empty tubes, in a beautiful storage box.
- Purchase the Reusable Cotton Crowns. This is optional but recommended for the classic Christmas cracker experience.
- Your Re-Crackers, the crowns, and the storage box form your base unit which you will reuse for decades to come.
- Purchase our Filler Pack so your 12” snaps, jokes, and waste-free tiny gifts arrive on your doorstep each November. Alternatively, just buy the Snap Pack and fill it with your own treats.
- Fill your Re-Crackers before Christmas dinner and enjoy!
- Throw the Crowns and cotton Re-Cracker sleeves in the wash after use, then dry thoroughly before packing away to use next year.
About Christmas Re-CrackersIntroducing our incredible patent-pending Christmas Re-Crackers™. All the fun of snapping the crackers and wearing the silly hat without the waste!
Re-crackers snap apart just like a regular cracker and give the same experience as traditional Christmas Crackers.
They're heavy-duty so if a heavy tray of roast potatoes is put on top, they won't break; and they're machine washable if someone drops them in the gravy. Did someone say genius?
Each Re-cracker™ is 30cm long and crafted with our selected Christmas fabrics so you can find the best fit for your home and Christmas theme.
Keepsake boxThe Set of 8 Re-Crackers can safely store away in their own sturdy keepsake box to keep them in good nick year after year.
Reusable Cotton Crowns - Purchase SeparatelyOur crowns are high-quality wadded cotton with velcro fastening to fit any size head. They are machine washable and in a variety of plain colours -- perfect to reuse for kids' parties!
Filler Packs - Purchase SeparatelyYou need to load the re-crackers for use. Our filler packs come with the snaps required to make the re-crackers 'bang', the jokes and mini novelty items which are all plastic-free and eco-friendly. A subscription is best so you can set and forget!
How to useMake sure you watch our video on how to load them, and how to pull them to make sure they work perfectly. The biggest difference with a disposable Christmas cracker is that the snap is not glued in so you need to hold it firmly with one hand, then place your other hand on top to hold the fabric.
If Big Uncle Dave does sit on a cracker and squash the tube, we can replace the cardboard tubing for $3 per half. Hold onto the cotton sleeve as these will last for years.
Buy a set today to reuse for years to come.