- Huge, fabric Christmas Santa Sack.
- Durable 100% cotton, handsewn in New Zealand to be resued for decades.
- Option to buy with a personalised embroidered name tag.
- Bright blue pukeko in green ponga ferns.
- Features an electric blue satin ribbon.
- Also available in our 4 Christmas fabrics, 2 unique Kiwiana Christmas fabrics, and our 6 unique Kiwiana fabrics
What's better than coming downstairs on Christmas morning and walking into the living room to see a large sack with your name on it? It's the look in your kids' eyes that make it all worthwhile as a parent -- pure joy, wonder and happiness!
Huge bag/Santa Sack. 52 x 72cm
A big bag to fill with unwrapped presents or pop your smaller gift bags inside to contain the spread under the tree. This fits larger Lego sets, a Generation girl doll, a new power drill, or -- as I got last Christmas -- a gorgeous orchid plant in a pot!
Custom embroidered tag
- Our mammoth embroidered personalised gift tags are the size of an A4 piece of paper.
- They are heavy cotton ducking on top, filled with embroiders' wadding, and lined with cotton poplin on the back.
- The ring to thread the ribbon is a large metal eyelet.
- If your child's name has more than 15 characters, please contact us for personalisation as there will be a price difference for longer names.
Please allow a minimum of two weeks for delivery. Orders will cut off on November 30 so get organised and order now!
All our embroidery is done by Wānaka's Apparel Studio so you are supporting two Kiwi businesses through this purchase. Awesome!
Reusability and the environment
After researching plastic, paper, and fabric’s impact on the environment it was obvious that the best impact you can make is to reuse products for a long, long time. See our blog The Perils of Paper for statistics and research.
You’ll love cotton gift bags because of their long life. Get your whole extended family to buy a set so whenever you exchange gifts, they circulate back and forth between you all. Goodbye, endless consumption and goodbye single-use wrapping paper and tape!
Buy once and reuse your Santa Sacks for decades!
How long does it take you to wrap presents?
The reality for many is that Christmas Eve is both wonderful and mental. You have to find the wrapping paper, tape, scissors, ribbons, gift tags—now the hours of wrapping begins!
When you use fabric gift bags you will get your Christmas eve back. Spend it watching that Christmas movie with a glass of wine.
“Fabulous, I love mine. We had only a small box of rubbish this year compared to our usual pile. The bags look amazing under the tree” — Sarah
"My goodness, Christmas Eve was awesome ..... so stress-free!!!” — Theresa